Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With 135 acres of rolling farmland nestled along the Tennessee River and a sprawling Old World Spanish-style mansion, this charmingly relaxed rural wedding venue is just 10 minutes by car or boat from downtown Chattanooga.
- The airy patio overlooking the waterfront is a lovely location for a cocktail hour, and the spacious pole tent with flooring and lights provides a beautiful outdoor reception option.
- On-site overnight accommodations offer a relaxing retreat for friends and family or the bridal party. The fully furnished and recently upgraded guesthouses come with views of the surrounding Signal and Elder mountains, as well as the deer herds and eagles’ nest on the grounds.
50% off Monday–Thursday, year-round (excluding holidays)
Under the Wire Unions
35% off wedding booked less than 60 days from the event (excluding holidays)
25% off remaining dates through April 1st, 2023 (excluding holidays)
All military personnel (wedding couple or parents) receives a 10% discount —NOT excluding holidays!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Access to the Main Villa event spaces
- Use of the site for pre-wedding photography
- Two dressing suites
- Use of a commercial kitchen
- Tables & chairs, plus setup and breakdown
- Ample parking
Luxe Package – $3,500–7,000
up to 300 guests | 14-hour rental | unlimited consultations
Premiere Package – $2,750–5,500
up to 200 guests | 10-hour rental | four consultations
Classic Package – $2,000–4,000
up to 100 guests | 6-hour rental | two consultations
Elopement Packages – $1,000–1,500
Two options are available: a smaller Elopement Package for up to 30 guests (available Monday–Thursday), and a larger Package for up to 50 guests. Both include 4-hour use of the selected spaces (patio + patio room OR ceremony site, river room, + back porch), tables, and chairs.
On-site lodging is available at an additional cost. There is a 15% discount on lodging when booked with an event!
The Main Villa | 5 guest rooms | $750/night for all rooms (rooms may also be booked individually)
Little River Guest House | sleeps 21 | $595–795/night
Fryar's Green Guest House | sleeps 17 | $445–595
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tennessee Riverplace.