Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Spanning over 400 acres of natural beauty, this unique private event center offers an array of indoor and outdoor facilities surrounded by lush lawns and towering mature trees, all centered around a beautiful 20-acre lake.
- Cross a quaint wooden footbridge to The Island, a spectacular spot for both ceremonies and outdoor receptions, featuring quaint flagstone walkways and a raised pavilion with a stacked-stone fireplace.
- Indoor options include The Stables, a stunning rustic-chic barn with incredible wood detailing and romantic lighting, and the intimate Lakeview Cabin, which can also be rented for overnight accommodation.
DIY Wedding Package
Looking for a package with plenty of flexibility for BYO and DIY? This is the one for you! Pricing starts at $10,000.
Day 1 - Setup & Rehearsal Dinner
- Access to the ceremony & reception spaces for decorating, if desired
- Tables, chairs, and setup and teardown
Day 2 - Wedding Day
- 12-hour access to the venue and dressing room(s)
- Caterer's kitchen and walk-in cooler
- Venue attendant
- Lighted parking area with an attendant
- Use of the all-weather outdoor furniture, A/V, sound system, and dance floor
- Assorted tables & chairs with setup & teardown
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All Inclusive Wedding Weekend packages start at $18,000, are based on the time of year, and include:
- Exclusive use of property from 10am Friday–2pm Sunday
- Day-of Coordinator to assist with rehearsal, ceremony, vendor management, and timeline
- 2-nights' lodging for 30 guests in seven overnight lodges
- 14-passenger shuttle bus for guest transport
- Bartender for rehearsal dinner AND reception
- AV, sound system, dance floor, and basic rentals (including tables, chairs, linens, and venue décor)
- Access to paddle boats and canoes
- Outdoor all-weather furniture
- Staff (including servers, security, and a parking attendant)
- Setup and teardown, liability insurance, and more!
See the Deals section for the DIY package!
Elopement Packages start at $2,275 for up to 15 guests, Monday–Thursday only. Contact the venue for additional details and options.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sandy Creek Farms.