Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the heart of the misty mountains on a century-old farm is this Smoky Mountain treasure, surrounded by rolling hills and wildflower meadows. Your ceremony options include intimate Sarah's Glen, tucked among towering pines, or the Pergola in the Meadow, with its dreamy alpine views.
- Host a reception on the picturesque grounds, or in the beautiful, rustic-chic Storehouse, whose open sides provide a respite from the weather without sacrificing the scenery.
- The staff prides itself on true Southern hospitality—not only will they make sure your day runs smoothly and all the details are covered, they'll also ensure your guests are treated like beloved family.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,200/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
Wedding packages start at $4,200; tiny weddings and elopements start at $795.
- All-day venue access (noon–11pm) on the wedding day
- Dressing suite/cabin with welcome snacks, full bathroom, and prep kitchen
- Chauffeured golf carts for guest transport
- Tables, chairs, and fresh greenery to decorate the ceremony altar
- Wedding coordinator (including in tiny weddings & all-inclusive packages), parking staff, and setup & teardown
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Approved caterers must have liability insurance.
Alcohol must be served by one of the venue's preferred bartending services.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sampson's Hollow.