Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This ultra-cool mid-century building has been artfully reimagined as a contemporary, flexible event space with a focus on ensuring guests feel welcomed and cared for. Their bar experience is a true highlight, offering expertly curated creations guaranteed to delight.
- The interior rooms’ sleek industrial-chic aesthetic (think exposed steel trusses, glossy poured concrete flooring) is softened by touches like Art Deco-inspired light fixtures and opulent arched alcoves behind the permeant bar. Bright pops of foliage throughout help bring the outside in, and there’s even a covered patio for your al fresco cocktail hour.
- They offer two private prep areas—The Suite and The Green Room—both of which feature stylish, comfortable furnishings, fantastic lighting, and bar areas outfitted with glassware and plateware for that essential day-of hydrating and snacking.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include up to 14 hours of rental time.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
All catering companies must be licensed, insured, and approved.
Year-round, daily, until 11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Saint Elle.