Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its unique blend of traditional and contemporary design—think gorgeous black oak floors paired with an industrial, steel-beamed ceiling—makes this a creative space to host a wedding with a twist.
- A soaring, vaulted ceiling evokes the venue’s history as a repurposed church, and “elevates” your ceremony or reception.
- Plenty of outdoor space, including a side deck for cocktails and a courtyard that’s sheltered from the rain, lets you incorporate the beauty of nature into your event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds