Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former restaurant sits at the edge of a three-acre lake. It's been renovated to highlight the gorgeous original wood floors and open-beamed ceilings, and manages to feel rustic and rural while still providing all the amenities and conveniences needed for a stress-free event.
- Hold your ceremony on the dock-like deck overlooking the lake, then move inside to the inviting reception hall, where large windows provide views of the sun setting across the water.
- The on-site catering team makes planning easy. Not only are they familiar with the logistics of working within this unique venue, they produce knockout dishes your guests will love, like Tomato & Truffle Popcorn Soup Shooters, and New York Strip Steak with Blue Cheese Fondue.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All wedding packages include:
- 10-hr venue rental
- Buffet-style dinner with hors d'oeurves
- Two dressing suites
- Tables & chairs
- Wedding cake
- Florals for the wedding couple
- Bar service
- Setup & teardown
- Wedding coordination service
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Outside catering is allowed with correct insurance policies and a $250 per 50-person buyout fee.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Lighthouse Knoxville
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lighthouse Knoxville.