Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The museum’s blend of modern and classic architecture is enhanced by its surrounding vistas. A premier spot, the historic mansion’s Grand Foyer has its own terrace and boasts 40-foot windows overlooking the Tennessee River.
- You’ll enjoy sweeping rooftop panoramas and fabulous sunsets. The huge Riverview Terrace has bird’s-eye views of the water and museum property, while the intimate Paley Terrace spotlights the Walnut Street Bridge.
- Make art part of your celebration. Whether it’s cocktails beside a signature sculpture or a private tour through The Galleries, let your guests mingle amidst the traditional and contemporary treasures housed here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Evening rentals run four hours, starting at 6pm, 6:30pm, or 7pm, with an additional hour possible for $500.
Saturday rentals March–October require the reservation of all spaces.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, Monday–Wednesday & Friday–Sunday evenings after 6pm, Monday–Friday daytime until 5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hunter Museum of American Art.