Hunter Museum of American Art 10 Bluff View • Chattanooga • Tennessee 37403
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hunter Museum of American Art on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The museum’s blend of modern and classic architecture is enhanced by its surrounding vistas. A premier spot, the historic mansion’s Grand Foyer has its own terrace and boasts 40-foot windows overlooking the Tennessee River.
- You’ll enjoy sweeping rooftop panoramas and fabulous sunsets. The huge Riverview Terrace has bird’s-eye views of the water and museum property, while the intimate Paley Terrace spotlights the Walnut Street Bridge.
- Make art part of your celebration. Whether it’s cocktails beside a signature sculpture or a private tour through The Galleries, let your guests mingle amidst the traditional and contemporary treasures housed here.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Contemporary Wing (five spaces)
Lobby $4,000 | Auditorium $1,500 | Combined $4,500–6,500
Paley Terrace $1,500 | 24-Hour Terrace $2,750
Base pricing for the River Terrace is $6,000. In April, May, and October a tent rental is required, for an additional $12,000.
Full facility rental (River Terrace + Contemporary Wing) is $8,500, excluding a tent. Saturday rentals require rental of the full Contemporary Wing and/or the River Terrace.
All rentals run 4 hours, scheduled between 6pm and midnight. If holding a ceremony on-site, it is recommended that you add an additional hour to your rental.
Staffing and security fees are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Selecting a non-preferred caterer requires approval and an additional fee of $500.
Year-round, Monday–Wednesday & Friday–Sunday evenings after 6pm, Monday–Friday daytime until 5pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Hunter Museum of American Art
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hunter Museum of American Art.
Thanks! Your email to Hunter Museum of American Art is on its way!
Tennessee Wedding Venues
> Knoxville / East Tennessee Wedding Venues