Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Celebrate in the heart of downtown Nashville in this newly finished event space. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the main room flood the area with natural light during the day and frame the twinkling urban skyline as evening sets in.
- The sleekly modern covered patio offers a lovely spot for open-air mingling (and makes the perfect home base for a food truck or cocktail trailer). Inside, the hardwood flooring, wall of mirrors, and neutral color palette create an elegant and easily customizable space that can accommodate both your ceremony and your reception.
- A private bridal prep suite makes it easy for your party to get ready on site, and a catering kitchen is available for your vendors. The experienced event specialists will be on hand for whatever level of involvement you desire—from DIY to an all-inclusive wedding package.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,600/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
An ABC licensed bartender is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Horton SoBro.