Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Gorgeous photo ops abound at this dreamy spot, where you'll find 70 acres of pristine farmland dotted with mature trees, stylish buildings, and two picturesque creeks.
- The main event barn is generously-sized with an industrial/modern feel. Whitewashed shiplap siding ascends toward a towering cathedral ceiling hung with candelabra chandeliers and warm bistro lights. A glossy, poured concrete floor encourages dancing.
- There's a lovely little outdoor courtyard, too, where you'll find a slate patio, more romantic bistro lighting, and a three-tiered fireplace—all encompassed by privacy-giving greenery.
Celebrate your wedding without alcohol and receive $500 off the rental fee!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes tables & chairs, lawn games, dressing rooms, and more.
Holidays are subject to different pricing, please contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 9am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Double Creek Farm.