Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its secluded, peaceful vibe, this lush private venue will wow guests (and especially photographers) with its weeping willows, tranquil water features, and epic Smoky Mountain views.
- Follow a lantern-lit path to your garden ceremony spot, or opt to exchange vows with the dramatic surrounding mountains as your backdrop.
- You’ll dine and dance in The Manor, a light-filled, barn-inspired hall with windows on all sides, a glossy poured concrete floor, and a high, open-rafter ceiling.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
- $14,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Event duration
- Package chosen
Wedding packages start at $14,500 for 100 guests and include catering & tax.
The all-inclusive package is arranged through Margaret Claire's event planning and can be customized.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 230.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Caterers must be licensed & insured.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartending service.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cooper's Cove.