Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Offering an inspiring blend of old and new, this artfully renovated church (which has hosted services continuously for 130 years) is nestled in the historic Sylvan-Charlotte neighborhood. The beautifully preserved pipe organ in the spacious Adelaide Hall is a complete showstopper.
- The Little Bird Lounge is full of boutique design details, like a plaster fireplace, built-in marble bar, and a wall of arched windows. Hardwood flooring, style-forward wallpaper, and modern light fixtures contribute to the rich, contemporary-yet-timeless vibe.
- You'll find an urban oasis in the outdoor Brash Yard, with mid-century breezeway block walls, sleek rectilinear landscaping, and the original 1889 dragon tooth brickwork. Also included in the site rental are three individually decorated dressing rooms and a well-equipped catering kitchen.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee depends on the day of the week, event duration, and holidays fees and includes:
- Access to all spaces
- 3 dressing rooms
- 2 stages, outdoor bistro tables, and indoor seating
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 450.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Large approved vendor list with the option to bring in new caterers.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Clementine.