Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Full of Southern charm, this historic Nashville estate is surrounded by rolling lawns overlooking the countryside. The stately Yarbrough House provides a romantic backdrop for an outdoor wedding, or an intimate candlelit setting for an indoor ceremony in the parlor.
- The extensive list of event spaces includes two open-air pavilions nestled among stone walls and gardens; the Natural Meadow, which can be configured into an outdoor cathedral; and a 30-acre nature preserve that offers photo ops everywhere you look.
- For stress-free and seamless planning, packages offer thoughtful details such as customized invitations, ceremony musicians and a reception DJ, vintage props, dedicated designers, a day-of wedding director, and complete on-site setup and cleanup.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 11:30am–11:30pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cedarwood Weddings.