Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This chic, downtown penthouse is a truly exclusive urban retreat, perched on the 34th floor at the highest viewpoint in San Diego. The space exudes understated elegance, not to mention jaw-dropping, panoramic views, with golden hour sunsets drenching the space as the city lights sparkle just beyond.
- At the heart of the club is the Laureate Ballroom, whose rich, muted colors make the sensational views of lush Balboa Park through walls of glass even more dramatic. Wooden doors with frosted-glass panels allow you to divide the ballroom and have your ceremony on one side and your reception on the other; alternately, say "I do" in the Founder's Room followed by cocktails in the awe-inspiring Ebb + Flow Lounge.
- Your dining experience will be as impeccable as the venue: The talented chef and culinary team are used to catering to a discerning clientele with delectable libations and elevated food experiences, putting a contemporary spin on classic favorites and new creations alike.
Video by Sherr Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The Ceremony Package (Saturdays only) is for up to 100 guests and includes:
- Room rental
- Gold Chiavari chairs and votices
- Cocktail hour space
- One-hour Balboa Bar
- Three hors d'oeurves
- Dressing area
All-inclusive wedding packages are for 100 guests and include:
- Chef-crafted hors d'oeuvres, first course, and choice of entrée
- Hosted bar package
- Cake cutting and coffee & tea station
- Dedicated assistance with menu planning, floral, linens, décor and entertainment
- Gold Chiavari chairs, tables, linens, stemware, and votives
- Music and entertainment coordination and customizable dance floor
- Private club exclusivity
See link below for package details and inclusions.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
There is a room rental fee for non-members. A food & beverage minimum also applies.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
CEREMONY CAPACITY: The club holds 220 seated guests indoors.
EVENT/RECEPTION & MEETING CAPACITY: The club can accommodate 175 seated or 500 standing guests indoors.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Private Club
- Art Gallery
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Kitchen Facilities: n/a
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Bride’s Dressing Area: yes
AV/Meeting Equipment: provided
Parking: self and valet available
Accommodations: no guest rooms, hotel nearby
Outdoor Night Lighting: no
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: no
View: panorama of city, coastline, Balboa Park, Pacific Ocean
Other: Moët champagne tower, event coordination
But take note of the following limitations!
Smoking: outdoors only
Music: amplified OK indoors
Wheelchair Access: yes
Insurance: not required
Send an email to The University Club Atop Symphony Towers
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The University Club Atop Symphony Towers.