You're invited to attend The Romanesque Room's Bridal Mixer on Thursday, September 21, 2023, 4-6pm. This is a great chance to tour the lovely property while sipping a cocktail. You'll also be able to meet with their preferred vendors -- wedding coordinators, photographers, DJ and more! This is a free event. Please RSVP by completing the short inquiry form, or visiting RomanesqueRoom.net.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Includes 6 hours of event time (plus set-up/clean-up time); tables and gold Chiavari chairs; a selection of wedding arches or chuppas; indoor and outdoor uplights; bridal room.
- Use of the Ballroom, Foyer and Garden Patio.
- Additional time available upon approval and for an extra fee--please inquire.
- $98/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Catering Packages include:
- choice of meal from one of the many local Restaurant Partners
- staffing, including bartender
- coffee/tea service and water station
- china & tableware, etc.
- choice of house linens
- cake cutting/dessert service, plus silver cake stand & knife
- audio, lighting, and miscellaneous décor items
- Ceremony, with wedding arch or chuppa and up-lights included at no charge.
- banquet planner to help create your vision
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Romanesque Catering has the most flexible catering options available, thanks to their "restaurant partner program." Select from a wide variety of local restaurants, and let Romanesque Catering handle the details.
- You can bring your own alcohol, and Romanesque Catering will supply bar service, mixers, soft drinks, garnishes, etc.. Or if you prefer, you can work with the venue's beverage partner to provide the alcohol. Your choice!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 275.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, midnight event curfew.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Other View
Send an email to The Romanesque Room
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Romanesque Room.