Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Loaded with rustic charm, this historic property in South Palm Springs is tucked at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains, providing true desert ambiance: think native foliage, spectacular sunsets and brilliant starscapes.
- Create a unique experience for your guests at this working horse stables surrounded by unspoiled countryside! Embrace the Western theme with hay bales and cookouts, or surprise everyone with upscale dining and romantic décor that dazzles amid the ranch-style scenery. Feeling adventurous? Hold your rehearsal dinner or welcome party at the stables, and add on a scenic trail ride for your group into Indian Canyon!
- Smoke Tree Stables is a DIY dream, where you can assemble your own approved vendor team (and even food trucks), and enjoy designing the details for your big day. Prefer a deluxe package? The site's exclusive wedding planning team, The Events Department, are experts at delivering on your wedding wishes.
Get Married in 2023, Save $1,000!
Smoke Tree Stables is offering a $1,000 discount off of the site fee for any events held by December 15, 2023. If you've got a short wedding planning timeline, this is for you. Contact Laurie Lund ASAP for more info and to secure your date: Laurie@eventsdepartment.com
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Event duration
- Up to a 6 hour event time for Weddings/Receptions
- Site/event manager
- Overhead string lighting for function areas
- $24,250/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
This Deluxe Wedding Package includes:
- Site Fee including 6 hours of event time
- Professional Wedding Coordination
- Support Bar
- Tables, chairs, linens, etc.
- DJ entertainment
- Overhead lighting for event areas
- And MORE!
Please inquire for your personalized quote, and let the Events Department create a unique experience for you and your guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
The guest count max is 150 for weddings; the max is 300 for non-wedding events.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO caterer must be licensed & insured. Food trucks are allowed upon approval.
Alcohol can be purchased & served from the list of preferred vendors. For BYO, a licensed & insured server must be hired.
AvailabilityYear-round, daily, until 10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Smoke Tree Stables
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Smoke Tree Stables.