Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Acres of lush lawns and stunning gardens have distinct outdoor event spaces, each with sweeping views of meadows, mountains and romantic sunsets. #InstaWorthy
- Get creative with the array of vintage rental furniture stashed in their ranch-style barn—fun specialty décor items give your wedding a unique personality.
- This all-inclusive private estate comes with a team of event experts dedicated to delivering a low-stress, high-caliber wedding experience—from day-of coordination to the Certified By The Guide vendor Command Performance Catering. Round out your wedding weekend by reserving MG’s rental house, which sleeps up to 10 lucky guests!
Video by 618 Studios.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,650/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- The rental fee for a Saturday or a holiday Sunday is $6,650 plus $50/guest with a 125-person minimum.
- The rental fee for Friday or non-holiday Sunday events is $6,650 plus $35/guest with a 75-person minimum.
Covers 8 hours of site use; parking; day-of coordination; tables/chairs including extra display tables; linens and all servingware; vintage counter for coffee bar; tent frame with twinkle lights November-March; market lights and sparkler farewell.
- $68/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
CEREMONY, EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: The site accommodates up to 300 guests.
MEETING CAPACITY: Meetings do not take place at this facility.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
Command Performance Catering, a Certified By The Guide vendor, is the exclusive caterer for Maravilla Gardens. You provide the dessert, and there is no cake-cutting fee!
Caterer provides a basic bar package with licensed bartender, ice, some glassware, and a soft bar -- all included with the catering package.
April–October, 2:30pm–10:30pm, one event per day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Services & Amenities
Feel like a VIP with these services and amenities:
Catering: provided, no BYO
Tables & Chairs: provided
Linens, Silver, etc.: provided
Restrooms: wheelchair accessible
Dance Floor: provided
Dressing Area: yes
Parking: large lot
Accommodations: for up to 12 overnight guests
Outdoor Night Lighting: yes
View: garden, mountains, grounds, fields, valley
Other: event coordination, decor rentals
But take note of the following limitations!
Alcohol: BYO; bartender, mixers, service, etc. thru caterer.
Smoking: designated areas only
Music: amplified OK outdoors
Wheelchair Access: yes
Send an email to Maravilla Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Maravilla Gardens.