Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A serene oasis in an unexpected place: Just minutes from John Wayne Airport in the heart of the Irvine Business Complex, this foliage-filled event center is delightfully lush and green. Twinkling lights strung above the lawn and wrapped around the trees create a magical ambiance.
- Both indoor and outdoor spaces: During your cocktail hour, guests can mingle in the Atrium, a modern, skylit building with a built-in bar. They can then meet you for a reception in the Park, which has ample room for rows of farmhouse tables. It even has a helipad!
- Stylish inclusions create a special touch: From dark wood folding chairs, to chandeliers, wine barrels, a rolling wood bar, and more, the team offers a selection of convenient amenities that will provide an elegant complement to the chic surroundings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Venue rental can include:
- 12-hour exclusive use of the ceremony and reception space
- Tables and chairs
- Specialty furnishings, including wine barrels and a custom wood-front bar
- Market lighting, string lighting, and two chandeliers
- On-site getting ready suite
- Complimentary parking
- And more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, weekends only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except 1621 Alton.
Thanks! Your email to 1621 Alton is on its way!
Alternate Info: Eureka Building