Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $12,500/event and up
The required base package ranges $12,500–13,500 depending on the year and includes:
- Exclusive access to the 40-acre property
- One night at Granite Vista House (sleeps 16), Ironwood Honeymoon Cabin, and three guest cabins (Wild Rose, Hunter's Lodge, and Mountain Sunset; each sleeps 2–4)
- Rustic wood beam ceremony arch
- Access to the getting-ready suite & getting-ready cabin
- Tables & chairs
- Dance floor
- Setup & breakdown of venue-supplied rentals
- And more!
The Full Wedding Weekend package starts at $31,900 and includes everything in the base package PLUS:
- An additional night (two nights total) at each Granite Vista House (sleeps 16), Ironwood Honeymoon Cabin, and three guest cabins (Wild Rose, Hunter's Lodge, and Mountain Sunset; each sleeps 2–4)
- Early check-in on Friday for the ceremony rehearsal & a rehearsal dinner prepared by the venue's chef that evening
- Buffet dinner with appetizer grazing table
- Plates, napkins, and utensils
- Continental breakfast on Sunday for all guests staying at Cienaga Creek Ranch
Additional add-ons are available to mix & match for a custom wedding package. Please contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cienaga Creek Ranch.