Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in the 1920s, this Miracle Mile gem has been loved by generations who have twirled on its giant dance floor throughout its many incarnations, from Art Deco supper club to Latin music hotspot. With this recent respectful renovation, it’s now one of the LA’s sleekest private event venues.
- Featuring soaring hangar-style ceilings, a private lounge, patio, and large built-in stage, the space offers multiple options for styling your affair. And with fun décor additions (like a neon sign reading “Mi Amor”), your photos are guaranteed to be memorable.
- Your guests will love their Mexican-inspired menu, which offers traditional favorites and handcrafted cocktails with modern twist…including what might just be the city’s most perfect Paloma.
Book your wedding within 14 days of touring and receive $500 off!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Exclusive use of event space
- BOSE Audio Sound System
- In-house lounge furniture & tables
- In-house immersive 3D projection mapping
Meals (when priced separately)
- $24/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 600.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Outside catering is available for a fee. Contact the venue for details.
BYO with corkage fee
BYO with a corkage is for champagne and wine only.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to Candela la Brea
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Candela la Brea.