Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, this Upper King Street building dating back to 1760 has been meticulously restored and now features gorgeous and versatile indoor and outdoor spaces, including a private rooftop patio.
- Exposed brick, crystal chandeliers hung from mahogany coffered ceilings, and original fireplaces in the interior rooms, offer a charming and sophisticated backdrop for a ceremony, standing reception, or intimate seated dinner.
- King Street Hospitality Group presents delicious cuisine, emphasizing fresh and local Lowcountry specialties. And the professional bartenders of King Street Bev Co. provide craft beer, fine wines, and inventive cocktails.
Video by Palmetto Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee depends on the day of the week and the time of year and includes:
- Exclusive use of the ceremony and reception space for a 4-hour event
- 5 hours of pre-event set up & 1 hour of post-event breakdown
- Tables & chairs.
Longer events may be arranged for an additional $250/hour.
- $47/person and up
Fully-customized food and beverage packages are available through King Street Co.
Contact the venue for details and pricing.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All food & beverage is handled by the approved caterer and begins at $43 per person.A food & beverage minimum spend of $2,500 applies to events hosted Friday–Sunday. Increased F&B minimums apply on holidays and holiday weekends. Please inquire for details.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
All food is provided exclusively by King Street Hospitality Group.
All beverage is provided exclusively by King Street Hospitality Group.
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Upstairs at Midtown.