Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Wonderfully situated in historic Lake City, this rustic-chic destination boasts a stellar caterer, stylish venue, and adjacent inn—all in a single, fabulous, one-stop spot.
- In the Mule Stable, you’ll find exposed brick, rich wood accents, and plentiful light pouring in through arched French doors and high-set windows. Outside, you’ll find a tree-filled courtyard adorned with twinkle lights and seasonal blooms.
- Guests will love the convenience and charm of the Inn at the Crossroads. Located just to the front of The Stables, it features a welcoming vibe, stylish rooms, and an on-site restaurant, all just steps from the town’s shops, galleries, and more.
For two-day rentals, you’ll be charged one day at full rate and the second day will be 50% off!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
Meals range $19–22/person for buffet & $22–28/person for plated.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Stables.