Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Acres of picturesque rural land surround this private event venue, which is nestled at the heart of an equestrian-themed residential development. Along with lush mature landscaping, there's a quaint gazebo, rolling lawns, and a quiet pond with a rustic dock.
- The barn-inspired Main Hall is absolutely beautiful, with exposed wood beams, eight swinging barn doors, a massive brick fireplace, and an attached patio. It's climate-controlled and has a generously-sized catering kitchen.
- There's a darling cottage available to rent as your bridal dressing suite. It's within walking distance of the Pavilion, and has a comfortable sitting area, kitchen, porch, and loft.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Pavilion at Pepper Plantation.