Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on a private 55-acre island, this Lowcountry venue offers a secluded retreat 10 miles from downtown Charleston. The impressive white-columned house built in the '60s provides a beautiful backdrop for outdoor celebrations, as well as a lovely interior for bridal & groom preparations. Never fear, it's split-level so there's no concern that the wedding couple will accidentally see each other before the wedding!
- Photo opportunities abound, such as the lush lawns along the waterfront, a marina filled with boats, a massive oak tree, flowering meadows, and a wooden dock stretching into the Stono River (especially nice at sunset!).
- A tented outdoor area with a smooth concrete floor, wrought-iron chandeliers, ceiling fans, and perimeter lighting ensures your reception will be stylish and comfortable. Also included are tables and padded white resin folding chairs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the private island grounds & event tent for 5 hours
- Tables & chairs for up to 125 guests
- Setup & breakdown
- And more!
A second tent rental is recommended for guest counts exceeding 160.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Indoor capacities reflect a tented event. The 40x80' tent is included complimentary with all private event rentals and features three chandeliers.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
All caterers must be licensed and insured.
All bar service providers must be licensed and insured.
Not wheelchair accessible
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Island House.