Video by Lace + Honey Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
Rental fees include:
- 12-hour use of venue (additional time $150/hour)
- Venue access for a photo shoot and rehearsal prior to the wedding day
- Two built-in bars
- Two suites and loft for wedding party prep
- Tables & chairs, whiskey barrels with toppers, and leather armchairs and sofa
- Customized floor plan
- On-site parking for 200 cars
Monday–Sunday | $2,100
Friday & Sunday | $4,500
Saturday | $5,500
Micro-weddings (6-hour rental for fewer than 50 people) | $3,500
Meals (when priced separately)
Dinner menus typically include salad, entrées, sides, and dessert; hors d'oeuvres are priced separately.
Bar packages are provided by the venue, and priced by guest and hour, ranging $20/person for a 2-hour beer & wine bar to $50/person for a 5-hour premium bar. Cash and hosted bars are also available.
A day-of wedding coordinator is required. You may select your own, or opt to use the in-house coordinator: prices range $500–750 and include 15 hours of day-of and advance coordination.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
Please contact the venue for outdoor capacity information.
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Revel Event Center.