Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll discover bountiful Southern charm at this classic Myrtle Beach venue, where the lush natural beauty of the area is enhanced by elegantly-designed event spaces.
- Say "I do" on the covered patio overlooking the Grand Lawn, then follow with a reception in one of their gorgeous ballrooms, which boast crystal chandeliers, inviting fireplaces, and decorative moulding.
- Its central Myrtle Beach location means it'll be easy for your overnight guests to find lodging of all sorts, and your dedicated event specialists can help coordinate tee times—after all, Pine Lakes is one of the area's most historic and top-rated golf courses.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Ceremony fee includes gold chiavari chairs.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
Food and Beverage minimums vary. Contact venue for more information.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pine Lakes Country Club.