Indigo Hall & Events 190 Ezell Street • Spartanburg • SC 29306
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Indigo Hall & Events on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the heart of downtown Spartanburg, this dedicated private event spot features charming historic elements blended with fresh, modern amenities.
- The interiors are elegant and inviting, with brick walls, exposed rafters, hardwood floors, and pretty arched windows. Outside, you’ll find a veranda that opens to a spacious, tree-lined garden space.
- It’s refreshingly affordable, the floor plans are wonderfully flexible, and their open vendor policy ensures you can use all your favorite service providers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Indigo Hall & Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Indigo Hall & Events.
Thanks! Your email to Indigo Hall & Events is on its way!
South Carolina Wedding Venues
> Greenville / Upstate Wedding Venues