Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its waterfront location is quite beautiful. Facing the treelined Pawtuxet River, NYLO Warwick’s unique aesthetic reflects a blend of urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical flavor.
- The venue is perfect for an intimate celebration. The Loft restaurant and adjoining deck overlook the Pawtuxet River, making them popular for receptions, weddings, garden parties, and banquets. Another option is the Pontiac Room, outfitted with high-tech features like wireless and wired Internet access, a 60-inch flat screen monitor, and an overhead projector and pulldown screen.
- Their boutique, loft-style accommodations will make you want to extend your stay. Luxury guest rooms and suites are designed with vibrant details, exposed brick walls and polished concrete floors. High ceilings and oversized windows create a feeling of spaciousness, while artwork from local artists lends a distinctive look to each room. Complimentary wired and wireless internet, and a signature NYLO NYTE™ bed are additional perks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 35.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Indoors, year-round. Outdoors, from May to the end of September.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except NYLO Providence - Warwick.