Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's located in a downtown Providence landmark—the stunning hotel formerly known as The Biltmore. And, like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique property.
- The hotel was designed by the same architects behind Grand Central Station, as is evidenced in the opulent 17th floor Biltmore Ballroom, which drips with 1920s glamour.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $49/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, guest count, event duration, package chosen, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Graduate Providence
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Providence.