Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- In the rolling hills of south-central Pennsylvania, you’ll find this unique 77-acre treasure—home to a craft brewery, farm-to-table restaurant, and a historic, opulently furnished five-room inn.
- You’ll adore the open-air, cupola-topped chapel, which charms with its hearty wood beams and French doors that reveal a backdrop of lush farmland.
- The two-story restored barn is a beauty, boasting exquisite details like vaulted, wood-beamed ceilings hung with circular candelabra chandeliers, rustic-chic farm tables, and tons of windows that let in the light.
Intimate Wedding Packages
This package for guest counts of 10–45 people includes:
- Cocktail hour with crudité and local farm cheese display
- Dinner with choice of salad and entrées
- Bar package or consumption bar
- Tables, chairs, standard rentals, and setup & teardown
- Access to the dressing suite, loft, and basement for wedding party prep
Inquire for pricing and additional details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony sites and a climate-controlled hand-hewed barn
- Two private dressing quarters
- Farm and round tables, Chiavaria chairs, linens, napkins, lantern centerpieces, china, silverware, and glassware
- Cocktail hour with crudités & homemade dips and local farm cheese display
- Wyndridge fFrm hard apple cider toast
- Cake cutting
- Wedding specialist and day-of coordinator
Thursday – $1,000 | Friday & Sunday – $1,500 | Saturday – $4,000
Thursday – $2,500 | Friday & Sunday – $5,500 | Saturday – $8,000
Thursday – $3,500 | Friday & Sunday – $7,500 | Saturday – $10,000
Thursday – $1,500 | Friday & Sunday – $3,500 | Saturday – $6,000
There is a 75-guest minimum Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, and a 100-guest minimum on Saturday and holidays.
Meals (when priced separately)
Menu pricing includes salad and a plated or buffet dinner. Bar packages are additional and range $40–60/person for 4-hour service. Consumption bars are also available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Brewery / Distillery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Wyndridge Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wyndridge Farm.