Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With residency dating back to the 1700s, this picturesque estate has born witness to more than 300 years of American history. Photo ops abound—you can even make your grand entrance in an antique horse drawn carriage!
- Exchange vows beneath the dramatic 16-pillar pergola, surrounded by the estate's bountiful, European-inspired gardens and glistening water features. Then, direct guests to the wonderfully restored Tobacco Barn, where you'll find a soaring, open-rafter ceiling, thousands of twinkle lights, and an attached patio.
- Or, opt for a tented, al fresco reception— the charming brick courtyard in the Lily Pond garden is just the right size for dancing, and the property's sprawling 3-acre field offers a memorable setting for food trucks, lawn games, and sunset photo ops.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,800/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Alcohol is permissible using Roaming Libations Mobile Bar.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except White Chimneys.