Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- 19th-century architectural charm meets 21st-century technology. The secluded Center’s unique allure combines the historic “Main Line” Montrose Mansion, gardens and courtyards with modern conveniences.
- The formal spaces indoors are spectacular. Coffered ceilings, crystal and gold chandeliers, French doors and carved fireplaces are just some of the special touches. And the sprawling Terrace is perfect for al fresco events.
- You’ll find a dazzling array of catering options and extra services, from casual barbecue to white-glove reception. Whether you choose an International buffet, fabulous chef’s stations or afternoon tea, they’ll help you arrange everything—even on-site accommodations for out-of-town guests.
Video by Josiah Blizzard.
Big Discount: Get $1,750 Off The Rental Fee!
Pay just $750 instead of the regular rental fee of $2,500 when you:
- Book a Sunday daytime wedding
- Book your wedding within 8 months of the event date
Offer is not valid for holidays.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- College Campus / School
- Conference Center
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Inn at Villanova University.
Thanks! Your email to The Inn at Villanova University is on its way!
Alternate Info: Villanova Conference Center