Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s an expansive, renovated facility with lots of versatility. The Warrington’s impressive façade may be reminiscent of a vintage Colonial mansion, but the club itself is completely modern, with a variety of ballrooms, bridal rooms, and cocktail lounges, plus an outdoor area.
- The garden is exquisite. This award-winning space has the feel of a secret garden, with stone paths, an arbor, manicured topiaries, and bright blooms tucked at the base of shade trees. You won’t find a prettier place for a ceremony or photos.
- Your package includes expert help from start to finish. The wedding coordination staff at The Warrington has decades of experience in pulling off stellar events. They’ll attend to every detail so that you and your partner can focus on enjoying the ride.
Video by Aaron Lee Photo + Film.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The ceremony fee includes setup of the ceremony area, flavored water station, and additional half hour of rental time.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Wedding packages include:
- 5-hour open bar & sparkling toast
- Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Plated, buffet, or station-style dinner with white-glove service
- Custom wedding cake, coffee, and tea
- Fresh floral centerpieces, formal linens in choice of color, glassware, stemware, and china
- Personal wedding coordinator
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Warrington.