Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a 70-acre tree-filled oasis in the northeast Pennsylvania countryside. Run by the same family for over 40 years, this peaceful sanctuary offers welcome respite from the city…but also boasts plenty of nearby accommodation options for your overnight guests.
- Follow your Apple Orchard Courtyard, Waterfall Garden, or Fern Creek ceremony with a reception in the dazzling Amish-built barn. With its Douglas Fir beams and board and batten siding of hemlock, it’s a testament to traditional building techniques blended with timeless styling.
- Their packages are generous and customizable, and the staff can also arrange events that let you make even more use of this gorgeous property, including bridal showers, welcome dinners, and photo shoots.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
All packages include the use of dressing suites, barn reception and cocktail hour, photo opportunities around the property, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
All catering must be provided by Capriotti’s Catering.
Late-April through late-October.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Graver's Tree Farm.