Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Architecturally stunning and filled with historical charm, this former church located just across the Allegheny River from downtown Pittsburgh has been transformed into a show-stopping backdrop for both a ceremony and a reception.
- The Grand Hall's 80-foot barrel-vaulted ceiling is supported by massive columns topped with Corinthian capitals. Gold leaf stencil work, hanging lamps, and intricate stained-glass windows impart a warm, timeless ambiance.
- A single-minded devotion to quality cuisine and service makes the in-house catering a cut above. The chefs design seasonal menus, and the professional staff ensure meals are elegantly presented on crisp linens and accompanied by gleaming silverware settings.
Elegant & Simple Package
This all-inclusive package starting at $5,000 for 40 guests plus $100 per additional adult or $25 per additional person age 12 or under up to 100 guests includes:
- Wedding ceremony and reception, including room rental
- Champagne toast for all guests
- Served hors d'oeuvres table, wedding cake, and open beer and wine bar
- Wedding suite
- Standard rentals and more!
Available through March 2022. Contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
All packages include a 4 hour open bar, champagne toast for the head table, standard rentals, valet parking for guests, wedding server, and more. Upgraded packages can include additional services such as butler passes hors d'oeuvres and overnight accommodations.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Pittsburgh Grand Hall at The Priory.