Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in the true heart of the city. Philadelphia is a destination for people around the country and the world, and the Marriott is right at the hub. This world-class property is at the crossroads of the bustling City Center district, but guests also have easy access via car, taxi, or public transport to the entire town.
- The main ballroom is spectacular. There are several venue choices at the Marriott Downtown, but the Liberty Ballroom is the crown jewel, with lavish chandeliers, a soaring ceiling designed with multiple arched vaults, and huge windows that open onto a terrace overlooking the city.
- Stellar catering and topnotch event coordination are part of the deal. You’re provided the assistance of one of the hotel’s certified wedding planners. In addition to other guidance, they’ll set up a private tasting for you with the on-site culinary team and help you create your menu from dozens of delectable choices.
Video by Tim Sudall.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Conference Center
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Philadelphia Marriott Downtown.