Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sleek, modern museum is truly impressive, with its unique, contemporary design and soaring façade of limestone, steel, and glass. Overlooking Independence Mall, it’s dedicated to the history and relevancy of the Constitution, and is an appealing destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Celebrations are breathtaking in the Grand Hall Lobby, where you’re surrounded by towering glass windows. It’s offered in conjunction with the Grand Hall Overlook, which boasts a dramatic 60-foot ceiling and bird’s-eye view of some of Philadelphia’s most iconic landmarks.
- During cocktail hour, guests can explore the fascinating exhibits while you snap photos around the museum—favorite spots include Signers’ Hall, which is occupied by 42 life-sized bronze statues of the signers of the Constitution. (You can even add your signatures to a replica of the iconic document!)
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the space reserved.
- $165/person and up
The wedding packages vary depending on the package chosen and include:
- Passed hors d'oeuvres and stations
- 5-hour open bar and champagne toast
- Salad and plated entrées
- Standard rentals and choice of linens
- Wedding cake in choice of flavor and design
- Wedding attendant, dedicated event manager, and service staff
- Dressing suite for up to 10 guests, set with a bottle of champagne, soft drinks, bottled water, and cheese & fruit platters
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Catering is exclusively provided by Brûlée Catering.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to National Constitution Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except National Constitution Center.