Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in Philly’s desirable East Falls neighborhood, this former textile mill is filled with 19th-century charm (exposed natural stone and beams, concrete flooring, oversized wrought-iron framed windows), but has been thoughtfully renovate and outfitted to fit all the needs of a modern celebration.
- Floating walls and floor-to-ceiling room dividers mean there’s an endless array of possibilities within the expansive space—create a ceremony room, cocktail lounge, and reception hall, all under the same roof.
- We’re totally in love with the posh hospitality suites, which boast stunning details like luxe lounge furnishings, beautiful lighting, and vintage-inspired décor elements.
Video by INZI Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Moulin.