Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can go for drama with a full stage, theatrical lighting and marquee entry. The Ballroom’s 22-foot ceiling, large dance floor, multimedia displays, and ample space for a band or DJs make hosting an event easy. Plus, there’s a patio for cocktails al fresco.
- Traditional Italian fare with a modern twist is served along with local favorites. Long-time restaurant and banquet pros, Anthony’s Caterers, are known for their fresh, high-quality recipes and fun stations featuring cheesesteak, pierogie and kielbasa.
- It offers a convenient South Philly location with nearby hotels. The staff can help you arrange overnight accommodations for out-of-town guests, in addition to assisting with flowers, décor, entertainment and custom wedding cakes.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $120/person and up
All packages include:
- 5-hour reception with maître d' service
- 5-hour premium open bar and champagne toast
- Full antipasti station
- 1-hour butlered hors d'oeuvres
- Stations-style or 3-course plated dinner
- Linens, theater lighting, uplighting, mics, staging, and multimedia options
- Free on-site parking
- Tax and service charge
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except IATSE Ballroom.