Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Fun, flexible, and festive, this open-concept kitchen space (designed for unique, hands-on classes and workshops) is an awesome option for foodies and non-foodies alike.
- The light-filled indoor space boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, poured concrete flooring, and a soaring ceiling with exposed ductwork. The central open kitchen invites guests to pull up a stool and watch the chefs at work.
- Its central location in the hip, vibrant Northern Liberties neighborhood will delight both locals and out-of-town guests, who will find plenty of chic nearby lodging and some of Philly's best dining and bars.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,650/event and up
Packages include the venue rental and food.
Pricing depends on the day of the week, time of day, time of year, guest count, event duration, and type of event.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 32.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 8am–10pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- College Campus / School
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds