Historic Ashland 6219 Lincoln Highway • Wrightsville • PA 17368
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Historic Ashland on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on a stretch of idyllic farmland just outside Lancaster, this peaceful spot boasts over 200 years of American history, but its buildings have been lovingly updated to provide plenty of luxe modern touches and sustainable design elements.
- Ceremonies can be held beside the stream or in the lush garden. Follow with cocktails on the lawn or on the Lodge’s back patio, followed by a stunning reception in the two-story Lodge itself, which boasts a soaring ash ceiling, built-in bars, and a stone fireplace.
- One half of the bridal party will begin the day in the light-filled, turn-of-the-century mansion, while the other will set up shop in the darling stone Cottage, complete with a dart board, cards, and a poker set.
Video by Soul Focus Media.
Video by Bill Foster Films.
Video by ValCinema Weddings.
Video by Soul Focus Media.
Intimate Weddings | starting at $8,000 | up to 75 guests
Micro-Weddings | starting at $4,495 | up to 50 guests
Elopements | starting at $1,095 | 10–25 guests
Enjoy $500 off all 2023 available wedding dates!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive use of the venue from 10am–10pm for up to 150 guests
- Ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Use of dressing suites
- Ample parking, staffed golf cart, and venue staff
- Tables, chairs, in-house signage & décor for rent, setup & teardown
Meals (when priced separately)
Catering prices from the venue's preferred caterers range $50–100/person, depending on food, services, and rentals. Alcohol is BYO and must be served by a licensed bartender.
Couples are required to retain the services of the exclusive, on-site day-of coordinators. The fee ranges $1,350–1,450; more information will be provided during the tour. Full service planning is also available in-house!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There are eight catering partners to choose between.
All alcohol must be served by a venue-approved bartending service.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Historic Ashland.
Thanks! Your email to Historic Ashland is on its way!
Pennsylvania Wedding Venues
> Pennsylvania Dutch Country Wedding Venues