Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can feel like true royalty on your wedding day. This enchanting mansion, situated on an English country estate, will turn your celebration into a fairytale come true.
- If you like, host your entire event outdoors. Say “I do” on the fountain terrace, with a regal 56-column pergola marking its perimeter. Then dine and dance in the custom-designed Tent-Pavilion, where roll-up sides afford views of the landscaped gardens and the south lawn. When the sun sets, spotlights dramatically light up the garden fountains, statues and the white-columned pergola.
- Guests can enjoy getting lost in another time as they explore the mansion. Your wedding party will delight in the building’s stunning architecture, ornate elements and antique décor, while you’ll appreciate the many unique photo opportunities.
Video by Shutter And Sound Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental is for five hours and includes the first floor of the furnished mansion, the attached custom-built tent pavilion, tables & chairs for 200, and an event coordinator.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Greystone Hall.