Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This National Historic Landmark has remained virtually intact since the 1700s. And between the bucolic, 42-acre park and Keith House—Pennsylvania’s only surviving residence of a colonial governor—it’s like stepping into a beautiful, pastoral painting.
- Bright teal doors and trim make the old stone mansion even more picturesque. Use it as a striking backdrop for great photos of your ceremony on the velvety lawn…or you can exchange vows beneath a canopy of trees for a more woodsy setting.
- You can enjoy cocktails on the large terrace beside the barn and serene pond. Then follow with dinner and dancing in their state-of-the-art reception tent, where you can create your own experience with custom lighting, décor and even catering by your own vendors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Receptions are held in a 40’ x 100’ tent.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graeme Park.