Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The industrial design of this historic building, once a silk mill, makes it a great alternative for couples seeking a venue that’s both flexible and unique.
- Their spacious and versatile hall is perfect for large groups, with plenty of room for tables and chairs, a dance floor and a stage, plus access to the airy outdoor walkway.
- For outdoor ceremonies, the courtyard is just lovely. Verdant grass, a charming white trellis, and a walkway lined with artful landscaping form a garden oasis for your vows.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
- $98/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1000.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Franklin Commons.