Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This luxury venue in beautiful Bucks County has an array of event spaces. Whether you want all-out glamour like the Versailles Ballroom’s dazzling chandeliers and gilded walls, or more intimate surroundings like the Garden Room, you’ll find the right fit for your celebration.
- Planning an on-site ceremony? There are several choices for that too. Check out the elegance of the indoor Rose Terrace or Wedgewood Terrace, each with its own fountain…or the Seasons Ceremony Room, lined with columns and a 20-foot ceiling painted like the sky.
- Happily, this venue is as well known for their food as they are for the setting. Their very successful seafood restaurant is on the premises and virtually everything on your menu, from appetizers to cake, will be made here—including any customized dishes you’d like.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Meals (when priced separately)
Tax, alcohol and service fee are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fishers Tudor House.