Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can host a rustic farm wedding to suit your style and budget. You have a choice of eight indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception, including historic barns, a stable and a farmhouse—all of which have been beautifully restored to lend a “casually elegant” country feeling to your celebration.
- They offer farm-to-fork catering, featuring all-natural meats and fresh, in-season produce raised right there on the farm.
- A variety of fun, country-themed add-ons, like a “farmer’s tractor photo booth,” hayrides, a campfire pit for making s’mores, Fresh Cut French Fry Bars, and homemade ice cream allow you to add a unique touch to your wedding.
Video by Birdhouse
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Packages are all-inclusive.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Country Barn.