Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
A magnificent view of the sparkling Pittsburgh skyline plus interactive exhibits make this an exciting wedding venue. Point View Hall, in the Science Center’s PPG Pavilion, is a modern space with cool, neutral tones and an outdoor terrace, offering unparalleled city views
- You think chemistry is romantic? Try astronomy! Host your ceremony in the Buhl Planetarium under an amazing canopy of stars and it will feel like the entire universe is yours. You can even opt to add a laser show to your event.
- Science is cool, especially during cocktail hour when their staff can safely give your drinks a smoky effect. They can create an atmospheric fog on the dance floor, tasty, unique s’mores with a Ruben’s Tube, and even make your hair stand on end with their Van de Graaff generator!
Video by Toast Weddings.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Event duration
All rentals include setup and teardown of tables and chairs, event staff, security, and basic audiovisual.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round: Tuesday, 8am-11pm; all other days except Friday, 6pm-2am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Carnegie Science Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Carnegie Science Center.