Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Lushly wooded and serenely private, this historic estate boasts loads of wonderful photo opportunities—shady paths, a charming farmhouse, gardens, and a romantic bridge spanning a rushing creek.
- Host an outdoor ceremony surrounded by the estate’s towering pines, then retreat to the tavern-inspired first floor of the original mill. Here, you’ll find cozy details like antique furnishings, a wonderful fireplace, built-in bar, and inviting salon-style seating.
- Take the sleek glass elevator to the mill’s second floor, with its brownstone walls and open-rafter ceiling bedecked with unique wrought-iron chandeliers. An attached veranda extends onto the estate’s island preserve, offering views of the grounds.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,500/event and up
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive access to the venue on the wedding day, plus access the day prior for setup and a rehearsal
- Bridal coordinator
- Firepit with seating & bistro lights
- Lite fare menu for the couple & wedding party prior to the ceremony
- Tables, chairs, and linens
On-site floral design, preferred caterers, musicians, and other vendor recommendations are available.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bear Mill Estate.