Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It has sweet, down-home charm. Though it’s easily accessible from New York, Philadelphia, and Princeton, Ash Mill is a working sheep farm and bed & breakfast that feels secluded and peaceful.
- There are loads of fun photo ops. Romp through the meadows to commune with the resident sheep, hang out in some rocking chairs on the porch, or take a turn or two on the tree swing.
- The whole farm can be “home” for the weekend. The main Manor House has five guest rooms, as well as two darling free-standing cottages. And between the 1790s barn, adjoining rooms, and outdoor tent, there’s enough space to host a rehearsal dinner and morning-after brunch, too.
Video by PGP Wedding Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
This price is for weekend use of the property (Friday, 2pm to Sunday, noon) during May, June, September, and October.
During off-peak months single day use is available for $2,500.
Meals (when priced separately)
Meals are provided by their exclusive caterer (and sister site), The Riegelsville Inn, and include canapés and/or cocktail hour stations; soup and/or salad selection; plated or buffet service; a full selection of beer, wine & liquor; food & bar service staff; rentals including a kitchen, flatware, glassware & china; and catering coordination.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
Receptions are held in a 40’ x 100’ tent.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Provided by their exclusive caterer (and sister site), The Riegelsville Inn.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Ash Mill Farm.