Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite country estate, tucked away at the end of treelined drive, is a stunning backdrop for romantic garden weddings. Dating back more than 300 years this sprawling fieldstone home on 24 acres exudes a sense of serenity.
- From woodland meadows to lush formal gardens, there’s a magical setting to suit every couple. You and your guests are welcome to explore the grounds, which offer endless photo ops: at the heart of the allée of trees, among the boxwoods, roses, and brick walkways, and in front of the waterfall, stream, and sparkling pond.
- The entire property is yours to enjoy on your wedding day. Exchange vows before the landscaped entrance, then transition through the rose garden and on to a dreamy outdoor reception under the tented flagstone terrace, which offers unparalleled views of the surrounding gardens—and if you’re lucky, even a deer or two.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Appleford.
Thanks! Your email to Appleford is on its way!
Alternate Info: Appleford Estate