Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This exquisite country estate, tucked away at the end of treelined drive, is a stunning backdrop for romantic garden weddings. Dating back more than 300 years this sprawling fieldstone home on 24 acres exudes a sense of serenity.
- From woodland meadows to lush formal gardens, there’s a magical setting to suit every couple. You and your guests are welcome to explore the grounds, which offer endless photo ops: at the heart of the allée of trees, among the boxwoods, roses, and brick walkways, and in front of the waterfall, stream, and sparkling pond.
- Exchange vows before the landscaped entrance, then transition through the rose garden and on to dinner and dancing on the custom tented terrace. Unparalleled views of the surrounding gardens and grounds create a truly memorable backdrop for your perfect day.
Video by NST Pictures.
Video by INZI Wedding Films.
Video by Merryweather Films.
Video by Irvin J Productions.
Video by Shutter and Sound.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Appleford.
Thanks! Your email to Appleford is on its way!
Alternate Info: Appleford Estate