Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With roots reaching back to the 1700s, this rural retreat established by the family of Davy Crockett has been completely renovated but retains a classic American vibe. The signature mansion, built in 1928, features parlors, a veranda, and an expansive lawn.
- Enjoy views of Yellow Breeches Creek from the 1798 Terrace or the Allenberry Marquee tent with its white fabric-draped ceiling. For an indoor reception, you can reserve the window-lined Carriage Room, which includes fireplaces, industrial lighting, and the Stone Tavern, an adjacent bar that's great for your cocktail hour.
- Pampering and outdoor adventures abound on the property for you and your guests to enjoy. Stay in the numerous lodges and cottages, visit the bakery and restaurant, or go fly fishing, kayaking, biking, or even rock climbing.
Video by Love Frame Cinema.
Video by Cardens Photography.
Video by Raymond Media.
Video by Emerald Stone Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Wedding packages with varied options are available. Contact the venue for details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area